Caddo River Essentials
The FIRST Caddo River Essentail is River SAFETY!
Rivers are ever-changing systems with inherent dangers, the Caddo RIver is no different.
Here are some tips to help you safely enjoy your time on the water:
1. Remember to Never try to Canoe, Kayak or Tube Alone, its always nice to have a friend along to enjoy the trip.
2. Remember to Always Tell someone where you are going and when you expect to return.
3. Remember to Check Weather Forecast….
4. IF YOU HAVE ONE…..it is a good idea to Carry a hand-held Global Positioning System unit; or a map…it will help you pinpoint your position and how to get back to a launch site.
5. Remember to ALWAYS Wear Protective Footgear and carry drinking water, a small snack and DON’T forget the insect repellent.
REMEMBER if You Pack it In.. Always Remember To PACK IT OUT!!!
AND ALWAYS, always, Plan your trip so that your paddling skills are equal to the water conditions.
Caddo River Canoe Rentals, Caddo River Kayak Rentals, Caddo River Tube Rentals, Arkansas
A Long Time Arkansas Tourism Attraction,
soon to be YOUR Favorite Arkansas Tourism Destination on the Caddo River in Arkansas!
Lucky’s Caddo River Canoe and Kayak Rentals
138 Sweetgum Ln.
Glenwood, AR 71943
Caddo River Canoe Rentals is your source for the best prices, best service and
The MOST Experienced Canoe Rental on the Caddo River in Arkansas, Guaranteed!